Andreas Blog

info bisnis online,cerita lucu,humor,internet,smartphone,review,tips dan trik

Sudah Pintar Sekali Berhitung

Budi seorang anak kecil dengan girangnya berseru pada ibunya:

Budi : "Ibu, Ibu ! Kata Ibu Guru saya pintar sekali berhitung."

Ibu : "Oh, ya? Coba sekarang kamu akan Ibu uji. Berapa satu di tambah satu?"

Budi : "Oh, kami belum belajar sampai ke situ, Bu."
Bagikan :
+
Previous
Next Post »
13 Komentar untuk "Sudah Pintar Sekali Berhitung"

Clued-up post! For more information I will be in touch.

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I enjoy seeing websites that understand the value of providing a prime resource for free. I truly loved reading your post. Thanks!

nice blog...info mantap....mantap blognya,,,tukeran barner ya mas,,,barner mas sudah terpasang di blog saya,,,di blogroll....untuk mempererat persahabatan antar blogger,,,,

This is really a good stuff, This sounds good. I like it. Photo Recovery

Nice blogs.
Thanks.............

Good site! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes and the data are well written. I am wondering how I could be notified when a new post has been made. I've subscribed to your feed which must do the trick! Have a great day!

Hello there, I’m quite impressed by your blogging ability. I’m a blogger myself.

Really i appreciate the effort you made to share the knowledge.The topic here i found was really effective to the topic which i was researching for a long time
digital image editing

Good article, numerous beneficial tips. I am about to show my friend and ask them the things they think.

Definitely something I must look into! I know I have been on the website before to do a quick look, but this time I will take a proper read as it sounds very useful. Keep it up!
outsourcing websites | outsource development

Designer Clothing Nice information, many thanks to the author. It is incomprehensible to me now, but in general, the usefulness and significance is overwhelming. Thanks again and good luck!

Gym Wear I found this informative and interesting blog so i think so its very useful and knowledge able.I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well.

 
Template By Kunci Dunia
Back To Top